We register Lynley for kindergarten tomorrow. It is amazing at the forms they require for your child to get in! We have to take her birth certificate, hearing, vision, and dental records, the deed to our house, and 2 current bills, CRAZY! When we take her in they will evaluate her to see where she is academically. I know she will do good, but what if she freezes up or has a shy spell, will they think I am a bad mother? This is just one of the many crazy questions that has been running through my mind.
I have been really nervous and emotional about the thought of sending my baby girl off for some stranger to teach, but I really do think that this will help us to have the relationship that we currently have and the relationship I want to keep when she gets older. I feel that if I try to teach her our days would end in fighting and tears for each of us and eventually ruin our relationship. She is a social butterfly and I know she will thrive in school! I think it will be harder on Kendall then anyone else, she wants to do everything her sister does and follows her all over the place.
Now off to look at cute back packs and lunch boxes! The shopping part is going to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment