Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Jan 14 2011

I don't know if I am nesting or if I am just crazy (maybe both), but I decided to tackle cleaning out our closet today. BIG MISTAKE!!!! I forgot to take a picture before I pulled everything out (only the stuff that was on the floor), but I did take one once it was all pulled out. Now, half way through, my back is killing me and I could just cry! I should not have tried a project this big and hard while trying to watch the girls without Jason's help.



After working almost all day JUST on the closet I got rid of 5 pair of shoes, 1 purse, a bag full of clothes, and a bag full of trash. All the clothes are hung up, all of the shoes have a home, and all of the purses are organized. I can see the floor for the first time in FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh krisi, this just warms my heart just looking at it! don't you feel so much better!!!???

    ReplyDelete